Monday, May 17, 2010

Overlaping

Thinking of overlapping, you would probably need two picture which you would think it fits the space. Since I've choose my photos, I would teach you how to overlap them and on the other hand, you can eventually trick your friend.

 This photo of mine apparently  showing me at an auto-show in Tokyo Auto saloon.
This photo source also come from two picture which is my picture standing in a room and a car in the auto-show.











This is those two actual photo









First scale this two photo to the same pixel

Then open the photo in two small windows. Drag a smaller photo to a big photo. By moving it, the photo will appear as the second layer.

when the photo is in place, u can adjust it to fit the surrounding and use eraser to remove excess image by using eraser tools.

Lastly it would probably appear as how it should. that is all for this post. Next post would be Adjusting 3D looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment